So I was deadset on going to get food at a chain restaurant that I have a home because it sounded SO GOOD.
And then I drove out to an outlet mall (shopping, check) after I napped (30 min, check). And I found a Target where I bought a new book (I finished “Looking for Alaska” and it was beautiful and everything hurt).
And then I stopped into a BBQ place called Bandana’s.
This shit was SO good.
I ventured out and got a hotdog covered in mustard, BBQ sauce, pulled pork, and coleslaw. This isn’t like me. Usually I’m a “pulled pork or turkey please” girl.
But this? This was incredible.
And I don’t feel bad about it (I have eaten very well today). And I’m going to be going on a strict diet when I get back. You know, to get my body back under control. Haha.
- fitlikeadinosaur said: I was gonna say it looked like Bandanas! We’re you in the St Louis area?
- l-8-10 said: That looks AMAZING.
- gettingamyright likes this
- yearwon likes this
- stabbyunicorn likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- courtneyhall97 likes this
- allmustbewell likes this
- theev0lutionofme said: Is that okra?!
- j--b00 likes this
- nerdyjess likes this
- twentythreetolife likes this
- kristindoeshealthy likes this
- happylife-healthywife said: Get in my belleh
- happylife-healthywife likes this
- livelaughlovelose likes this
- allgutsnotglory said: Looks awesome!
- allgutsnotglory likes this
- abettershay likes this
- activearika likes this
- lizlivinglife said: OH DEAR LORD
- lizlivinglife likes this
- getittogetherg likes this
- runningwithcrohns likes this
- imagooseberry likes this
- funhappylife2 said: I have a strict policy while traveling…thou shall not eat at places I have access to at home!
- yesbodyimage likes this
- yesbodyimage reblogged this from nourriture-et-fleurs and added:
- notovernight likes this
- datirwingiggle reblogged this from nourriture-et-fleurs
- ladyofleisuredc likes this
- fatlossbeforeandafterpics likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs posted this