Waking up with a sense of motivation & “I need to get off my ass”-ness leads to a very productive morning at work (doing non-work things).
I looked up class schedules at the gym & made a workout log. A physical one. Because I like writing.
This week is going to be full of working out, and I’m really excited for it.
I may be a little bit of an overachiever, since there will be 3x this week that have two workouts, but I’m okay with that. I’m excited to get into the gym in the morning, and I’m excited to do several classes. AND to do Crossfit this evening!
Hey look, I may, in fact, become a fitblr once again!
- allmustbewell likes this
- rubytakescharge likes this
- runningbigjoe likes this
- simplyashbea said: Transfer some of that motivation to me, plz.
- beckles likes this
- mememakinglifecount likes this
- ironmanredux likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- makingitupeachday likes this
- sunsetchoreo likes this
- l-8-10 likes this
- rxingmyazzoff said: ummmmmmm I only see CF on there once in an entire week! PROBLEM! LOVE YOU!
- liftingbeerandliz likes this
- nourriture-et-fleurs posted this